It doesn’t take X-ray vision, a cape or an unbelievable origin story to be a superhero – kids who fight plaque and tooth decay by brushing and flossing have plenty of Smile Power!
Grin! for Kids – our free kids health magazine and activity book – helps kids harness the power of good oral health through interesting articles, puzzles, games and hands-on activities.
Here are some of the super things to be found in this latest issue:
- An article with super-cool facts about animal teeth.
- A design-your-own superhero mask activity.
- A recipe for yummy apple-slice “doughnuts.”
- A maze around a dentist’s office – with fun facts along the way!
- An out-of-this-world picture find.
Developing good oral health habits early is key to a lifetime of healthy smiles – and Grin! for Kids makes it fun, educational and engaging. With Grin! for Kids, kids won’t just learn to take care of their teeth – they’ll enjoy taking care of their teeth!
More fun health activities for kids: